Krabi Province Full day
Discover some of the beautiful sights that the Krabi province has to offer. Wat Tham Sua or Tiger Cave Temple is a unique temple in southern Thailand because it is partly built into a cave. If this isn’t special enough for you, climb the temple’s 1273 steps to a Buddha image and have a great view of the area. Or walk through a maze of cave chambers. After lunch it is time to relax at the Khlong Thom fresh water pools and hot streams, where you will find some of the clearest water you have ever seen.
- Depart Koyao Island Resort by traditional Thai long tail boat
- After arrival on the mainland, our taxi driver will take you to Wat Tham Sua or Tiger Cave Temple
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive to Khlong Thom fresh water pools and hot streams for swimming and relaxing
- Back to the pier where the 5:00 pm speedboat ferry takes you back to Ko Yao Noi and a Tuk-Tuk back to Koyao Island Resort
Tour includes: boat & taxi transfers, entrance fees, English speaking guide, towels, lunch and soft drinks. Please bring swimwear, sun lotion, sunglasses, camera and some pocket money